Valve has released a new Beta version of the Steam client for desktop and Steam Deck, plus an expansion to add in Indonesian language support.
From the press release about the language addition:
Beginning today, we've added Indonesian language support to Steam Beta, with the goal of launching it in the full client in the coming weeks.
Indonesian is currently supported by over 800 games on Steam already, and this update means Steam users can now also make it their preferred language on the platform.
We are always looking for ways to make Steam as accessible as possible for people around the world, and adding languages that make it easier to connect folks with their favorite games is a huge part of that.
From the Steam desktop Beta:
- Added support for Indonesian language, please provide feedback here
- Allow the settings window to be resized.
- Fixed empty folders not being re-created when verifying a game installation.
- Improved reliability of Back button.
Big Picture Mode
- Fixed switching from fullscreen to windowed mode when a full-screen video is dismissed.
- Fixed notifications stealing focus when shown in overlay.
- Fixed overlay freezing when a file dialog is shown.
- Added support for 4K high quality streaming presets
From the Steam Deck Beta, these are the Deck specific changes (since they largely share Steam client changes):
- Fixed a case where the user would be prompted to install an OS update for a second time after switching between game mode and desktop mode.
- Fixed the 'Add non steam game' option in the KDE right click context menu not automatically adding the selected application to the library.