Vagrus - The Riven Realms is a narrative-heavy RPG that mixes in exploration, turn-based combat, resource management and more. As of the latest upgrade it's also now Steam Deck Verified. This is a game for people who like things a bit slower, as it's not constant action and does require quite a lot of thoughtful reading, the world is also really interesting.
It already had Native Linux support and they previously got it to a Steam Deck Playable status but they weren't satisfied, and worked on another upgrade to go all the way. Nice to see developers on games of all kinds look to improve the feel on Steam Deck as often the updates help it run better on desktops too.
From the recent update "Patch 1.1.340721K- Codename: Decked":
- Fixed an issue where the hyperlinks were not working in the bottom textbox of the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue related to the buttons of the Crew UI.
- Fixed a bug where the Imperial comitatus icon in the Task pane of the Journal was blank.
- Companion Combat in the Crystal Library will no longer crash.
- Fixed a visual bug where the campfire in Agos’s scene had a blank white rectangle in its place while the asset was loading.
- Fixed an issue where some Equipment had the wrong art.
- Fixed a bug related to using the Companion Combat effect “Cleanse”.
- Fixed a stuck UI issue related to buying and butchering Beasts and Mounts.
- Multiple issues related to the Initiative Order in Companion Combat were fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the “Back to Cargo” button was unclickable on the “Offer Items” part of the Crew Combat UI.
- Fixed a bug where comitatus upkeep was only deducted after every other turn.
- Fixed the Event UI sometimes scrolling down all the way to the choices by default after displaying the step’s text.
- Fixed a bug where the event UI would become stuck after sending a bug report.
- Fixed an issue where Equipment icons were not visible after butchering every Beast of Burden.
- Fixed a rare issue caused by opening the Rest UI in a settlement, then the Deputies UI and switching tabs then closing the window, which caused a stuck Camp UI.
- Fixed a bug where during vagrus creation players would not get the bonus perks from Race, Ambition, etc. if they left everything as default.
- Some UI elements were unselectable using a controller. This should now work as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if you used a controller and a character was down during the Aid/Inspire tutorial in the second tutorial fight.